- 27-Mar-2017 to 26-May-2017 (CST)
- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
The Training Coordinator Assistant is responsible for providing assistance to the Sr. Training Coordinators in coordinating professional development sponsored by national and international schools.
- Maintain robust knowledge of Get Set for School | Handwriting Without Tears | Keyboarding Without Tears (GSS | HWT | KWT) curriculum, products, services, and customer base.
- Assist Sr. Training Coordinators in providing customers from interested schools with information regarding sponsoring on-site training versus attending national workshops.
- Assist with logistical coordination of company workshops including making presenter travel arrangements, creating presenter itinerary, creating training certificates, entering sponsor information into customer relations management system (CRM), running reports, and reviewing training orders placed in the company's order entry system (CMS).
- Process all professional development orders in the (CMS) ensuring all professional development orders are invoiced.
- Perform a daily download of the customer data collected at School Sponsored trainings from the company's customer data collection program (iCapture) and distributes data to Marketing to begin the customer onboarding email series.
- Package materials, track materials, and prepare shipping labels for delivery to training locations throughout the United States and, on occasion, internationally.
- Complete post-event follow up and compile feedback received from training sponsors and presenters.
- Assist in maintaining weekly and monthly statistical workshop reports.
- Maintain positive relationships with schools and facilities that hold trainings.
- Maintain positive relationships and open communication with office and remote staff, utilizing a variety of communication methods, including telephone, instant messaging and video conferencing.
- Edit and update forms, policies, and procedures in regards to trainings.
- Assist Training team as needed for special projects.
- Other duties and projects as assigned and time allows.
- High school diploma or equivalent; B.A. or B.S. preferred.
- 1+ years related experience in customer service or office administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once while completing quality work on a timely basis.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with coworkers and customers.
- Ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment
- Functional knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong service orientation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to sit, work on a computer and have telephone conversations for long periods of time; ability to access, input, and retrieve information from the computer.
- At times, ability to move, bend, stoop, crawl, kneel, and stand; Ability to use arms and hands to feel, grip, move, hold, and manipulate objects, tools, controls and equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Handwriting Without Tears https://hwtears.applicantpro.com